VisionCraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I appear to be banned for no reason.

2 posters

Go down

I appear to be banned for no reason. Empty I appear to be banned for no reason.

Post  seebelow Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:04 pm

My Username on the server is Armstrong495.
Referring to server IP: mc.hhcraft.info:54321
I was unable to connect a few days ago and expected that the server was down, but this morning I tried logging into the server and recieved the message:
Failed to connect to the server
Connection refused: connect
I have not been banned from a server before but I expect that message means that I have been banned. I read through the server rules several times and have not violated any of the rules. Though I have been accused of using Nodus on another minecraft server but either the owner failed to realise that he had MCMMO on his server or what unarmed and axe skills did. I do not use any third party programs hacks/ cheats or abuse any sort of bugs; I get everything legitimately. If I have been banned please tell me the reason and if it is a connection issue please tell me a solution for it.

seebelow

Back to top Go down

I appear to be banned for no reason. Empty Re: I appear to be banned for no reason.

Post  dragonbretheren Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:33 am

Server is currently down. Everybody is getting that message. Owner doesn't know when it will be back up. Be patient, Young Grasshopper.
dragonbretheren
dragonbretheren

Back to top Go down

I appear to be banned for no reason. Empty :3

Post  Admin Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:18 am

If you were banned then it would say:

Disconnected by server:

Banned: Reason blah blah

But currently there is an issue with the VHDD so we can a. wait for a fix or b. have a map reset. And did I mention how much I absolutely HATE map resets? :3

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftvisioncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I appear to be banned for no reason. Empty Re: I appear to be banned for no reason.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down