VisionCraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank orders

2 posters

Go down

Rank orders Empty Rank orders

Post  Admin Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 am

Owner/Host>Co-Owner>Head Admin>Admin>Junior Admin>Head Moderator>Moderator>Junior Moderator>Trusted+>Trusted>Builder>Miner>Digger

If you get griefed ask the HIGHEST rank to help, or if you notice a hacker.
If someone annoys you you can tell: Owner to Moderator, or just say on the server since half of the staff are undercover Razz

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftvisioncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rank orders Empty Please Explain

Post  igturner Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Hey guys.. can you explain a little about how to move up in ranks please. I know there are moderator applications but i was wondering how to be trusted, trusted+ ect. Thanks Igturner29

igturner

Back to top Go down

Rank orders Empty Re: Rank orders

Post  Admin Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:37 pm

igturner wrote:Hey guys.. can you explain a little about how to move up in ranks please. I know there are moderator applications but i was wondering how to be trusted, trusted+ ect. Thanks Igturner29

Trusted you need to get 5 players to say thanks to you, I will soon script something so that when someone says thanks and someones name then it will add 1 to yours count if your name was what they said, but to avoid exploits you cannot do it to yourself (Razz) and people cannot say thanks more than once, and for trusted+ you need 10 (yes, 10) people to say thanks, this makes it VERY hard to get the trusted ranks and the name trusted stands for trusted by the players and to have that many thanks you would be very trusted and liked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonbretheren Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:32 pm

On that note, what if they thank you via nickname, like "thanks dragon" for me. Or in Igturner's case, if I were to thank him (or her), I'd probably say "thanks ig" or "thanks turner". Very rarely do people use full names in chat, especially when they're long and/or complicated.
dragonbretheren
dragonbretheren

Back to top Go down

Rank orders Empty You Should Try...

Post  igturner Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:39 am

maybe adding a command ( something along the lines of... /thank <player name>)...Thats just my suggestion though.

igturner

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:09 am

dragonbretheren wrote:On that note, what if they thank you via nickname, like "thanks dragon" for me. Or in Igturner's case, if I were to thank him (or her), I'd probably say "thanks ig" or "thanks turner". Very rarely do people use full names in chat, especially when they're long and/or complicated.

I just remembered something, I cannot extract messages from chat yet Razz

So I will add a /thank command and you can use nick names for it because it will do it to whoever is online with that in their name. Also I will add a 30 minute cool-down per thank, eg if you thank onewoman you have to wait before thanking igturner.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonbretheren Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:15 am

Okay, that sounds reasonable. /Thanks Admin. Very Happy
dragonbretheren
dragonbretheren

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 am