VisionCraft Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grievers Beware

2 posters

Go down

Grievers Beware Empty Grievers Beware

Post  Silver_Satin Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:38 pm

I was on the server this morning and I noticed that some of the glowstones from my walkway and lamps were removed. The path also was broken in places.
We as a server do not tolerate such behavior.
Consider this your ONE AND ONLY WARNING to all those that will and have griefed this server:

YOU WILL BE BANNED!

If anyone is seen griefing please say it out on the server if I or one of the other staff are available.
We would greatly appreciate the help to keep this server the least problematic as we can.

Sincerely, The Staff of BradleyDS2 Server.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed grieve to grief)
Silver_Satin
Silver_Satin

Back to top Go down

Grievers Beware Empty Didn't know about this...

Post  Admin Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:28 am

Silver_Satin wrote:I was on the server this morning and I noticed that some of the glowstones from my walkway and lamps were removed. The path also was broken in places.
We as a server do not tolerate such behavior.
Consider this your ONE AND ONLY WARNING to all those that will and have griefed this server:

YOU WILL BE BANNED!

If anyone is seen griefing please say it out on the server if I or one of the other staff are available.
We would greatly appreciate the help to keep this server the least problematic as we can.

Sincerely, The Staff of BradleyDS2 Server.

Did you already rollback the damage and check who did it or should I do that when you come on?

Admin
Admin

https://minecraftvisioncraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum